Contact

Friday, July 1, 2011

Honey Davis-Wilkinson for Net-A-Porter by Koray Birand


Now that summer has officially arrived, Net-A-Porter features a few summer chic looks for the season.  Honey Davis-Wilkinson flawlessy delivers sophisticated and sexy looks for the summer.  These fabulous ensembles are great for work and after work festivties.  With added hints of color, Net-A-Porter, delivers perfect picks from the likes of Miu Miu, Elizabeth and James, and more.















Photos vis fashiongonerogue.com

2 comments:

  1. I saw this earlier and said I was obsessed with it!

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the 4th look- would wear ALL of that right now! Great post!

    btw, I just launched my brand new blog, MOONSTRUCK EXPOSÉ!

    I was formerly blogging on, I Live For It, where we followed each other.

    Hope you'll come visit and follow along!

    I'm of course following you from moonstruck now. ;)

    Hope you've been well, babe!


    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete