Contact

Monday, March 21, 2011

Shoe Pick of The Week



These edgy Rock & Republic Saffron studded booties are sure to make a statement when you put them on.  The allover cone studs with the pastel hue give these booties a rocker chic look.  These booties would be fabulous with boyfriend jeans, skinny jeans, or leggings.  The Rock & Republic Saffron are a great addition to your collection and sure way to get many compliments.













The Rock & Republic Saffron booties are available online.



Photos via neimanmarcus.com & shoecrush.com

7 comments:

  1. ABSOLUTLY GORGEOUS!!!! Every week I look forward to your shoe pick of the week and you never dissapoint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love love your taste ...
    great blog :)
    http://luck5280.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are hot! I really love your recommendations of what to wear with them. Would definitely wear them with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are great, would love to own them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. I'm a stylist in LA and I'm totally obsessed with your blog. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I just moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. In attempt to get my heel in the door, I've launched a site all about celebrity fashion and the trends that create it. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me and find out my latest trend report. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  6. these looks so great, but bet they aren't that comfy!

    www.lockstockstyle.com

    x

    ReplyDelete